CAMPFIRES PERMITTED IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY
THIS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
CAMPFIRES Are ALLOWED in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY at Anson Wright Park, Cutsforth Park or OHV Park. Please Note: there are some campsites within these parks that campfires are NOT permitted.
- NO Debris Burning
- Smoking in designated locations, vehicles on improved roads and boats in water
- Campfires in designated locations ONLY
- Portable cooking stoves using liquefied fuels OK (NO briquettes)
- NO fireworks, exploding targets, tracer ammunition or sky lanterns
- NO off-trail/road driving (OHV Park on permitted trails)
- NO Class II (Jeep) permitted on OHV Trail system
- All vehicles MUST have a shovel and fire extinguisher or gallon of water. ATV's and motorcycles MUST be equipped with USFS spark arrester & be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
If you have a fire make sure it is DEAD OUT if not attended. This includes at night when you turn in for the day. Do not leave burning or smoldering if not at physically at campfire and attending. If camp fires are left unattended you may be warned or even fined for leaving an unattended fire.
Morrow County Parks campfires are based off of the permits issued by the Oregon Department of Forestry and permission may change at any time dependent of weather and fire hazard conditions. Upon check-in with the camp host ask to see if still permitted.