- FULL BALANCE of reservation at time of reservation /or check-in for drop ins
- SPEED LIMIT 10 MPH
- NO discharge of firearms in the Parks
- NO HUNTING in the parks unless otherwise specified with permission
- DO NOT ‘cut cookies’, ‘Slide Corners’, ‘Peel-out’ or otherwise cause the gravel to be rutted unnecessarily.
- “Quiet Time” is from 10pm to 6am. While there is not a “lights-out” requirement in the park, you must respect the rights of other campers who are trying to rest. Please keep noise to a minimum during these hours. This includes but is not limited to generators.
- Turn the Parks water off when not in use
- Keep fires in designated fire rings or grills ONLY
- Fires may not be allowed during peak fire season
- Pet/s must be on a lease and/or under your immediate control at all times
- Pet owner/caretaker will be liable for any and all incidence of the pet/s
- Morrow County Sheriff’s Office has a “Zero Tolerance” policy on all alcohol and drug offenses
Violations of the Parks Rules or any other Local/State/Federal ordinances or laws may result in a fine and/or arrest. Multiple violations, and/or failure to follow rules may result in expulsion from the park, any fees paid and the revocation of your right to return. If you return after being ordered off of Park property, you will be arrested for Criminal Trespass.
These rules are in place to make the experience of visiting the Parks pleasant for everyone.
Comments or Questions?
Call MCPW 541-989-9500, E-mail: mcparksco.morrow.or.us